Steps for How to Remove Jailbreak from your iPhone
Earlier we provide you many articles related to how to jailbreak iPhone by using various jailbreaking apps from Cydia app store. But here we are providing info about how to jailbreak your iPhone, we are going to introduce you with new and innovative trick for how to remove jailbreak from iPhone and restore iPhone factory settings. This article will help you downgrade and remove Cydia from iPhone 4 to restore its previous Apple’s iOS version and delete every jailbreak apps of Cydia which you have install earlier.
If once you have jailbreak your iPhone then you can’t remove it easily from your iPhone. If you do so then it will delete all your important documents or even it damages iOS of your iPhone. The only thing that you need is to restore your iPhone by using iTunes.
If you have no idea regarding how to get your iPhone in recovery mode then follow below mention steps to remove jailbreak from iPhone and restore iPhone factory settings in a very straightforward and cautious manner.
- First of all you should make clear that you have installed latest version of iTunes in your PC or Mac.
- After that attach your iPhone with your Computer
- Now open iTunes on your iPhone which will refer you if you acquire to get back up of all your data, settings and contacts on your iPhone.
- Then tap on Restore button to restore your iPhone with factory settings. Firmware is needed for restoring your iPhone can be downloaded or extracted and restore process will start automatically if it is done.
- At the end after when restoring process is completed your iPhone will restart to save changes which you have done and you will get all data which you have stored earlier.
- Now hold backup and press ‘Continue’ button for restoring your iPhone then choose ‘Set up a new iPhone’ after restoring it.
- At the end go to your images and choose ‘Camera Roll’ and delete images of Jailbreak apps if they are remaining.
After the remove Cydia from iPhone 4 there is no proof that you have ever jailbreak your iPhone.